Thursday, July 25, 2013

Mark II's replacement parts for Eidulfitri! :)

Today, 26th July 2013, is memorable day as I received some replacement parts for my Mark II.

As you all know, I've been using my leg for almost two years now (You can read more about my leg HERE) and considering the duration and active lifestyle that I lead, two years is quite impressive.

I received a call from my trusted prosthetic shop "WARISAN JASAMEDIK" in Pandan Indah letting me know everything was ready and I went straight there

The major items that needed replacement were the stump socks and rubber foot. Both were already damaged due to wear and tear. Below are the comparison between the NEW and OLD :)



After fitting the rubber foot on the leg, it looked brand-spanking-new just like when I first got it in 2011 :)


Here's a closer look at my Mark II from the inside. Carbon fiber y'all!!!! :D



So the replacement parts couldn't come at a better time since Eidulfitri or Hari Raya is just around the corner. Yaaaayyyy!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Once I thought about things like: why such information is for free here? Because when you write a book then at least on selling a book you get a percentage. Thank you and good luck on informing people more about it!
    freze yedek parçaları

    ReplyDelete