Sunday, July 14, 2013

Epic Road Trip (Episode 4) - Malaysian Adventure

Hello Hello Hello!

Here comes the writing mood again and here's another FLASHBACK.

Let's recap: I installed my electric shifter onto my Dinosaur which enabled me to ride longer

>>> Story about ELECTRIC SHIFTER is here <<<

So, after several discussions, I teamed up with my friend, NorNikman and we decided to ride around the Peninsula Malaysia. However, we will not be using the North-South Highway but trunk/coastal roads instead.



Finally, the day that we have been waiting for arrived. Our journey began.

Instead of the normal narrative writing, for this post, I will let the videos tell the story. Enjoy!

Day 1 of the Malaysian Adventure

Day 2 of the Malaysian Adventure

Day 3 of the Malaysian Adventure

Day 4 of the Malaysian Adventure

It was a memorable journey and we did it according to what we had planned.....well sort of. The plan was to ride around Malaysia using coastal road....start from KL, finish in Sepang. That was it! No pre-booked hotels or selected route. We just ride until we feel hungry, stop to eat then ride again until it was almost dark and find a place to sleep. SUPERB!!!!

Till the next Epic Road Trip ..... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment