Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Welcome home ELECTRIC GEAR SHIFTER :)

Hello Hello Hello

In this post (which is a FLASHBACK :P ) I will talk about how my love for riding motorcycle changed in 2010. It was back then that I got my first ever ELECTRIC GEAR SHIFTER.

I had always dreamed of owning one as this will definitely help me to minimize cramping during riding.

>>> HERE is how I used to shift my gears <<<

However, due to price and the exchange rate, I had to wait until 2010 to purchase one. I e-mailed a few companies to get their quotation and bought the shifter from a company that I saw was the best among them.

After waiting for about 10days for the package to arrive, it was finally home and it was one of the happiest moment in my biking life. I quickly took it to THE BIG BIKE SHOP to get it installed. (I have been maintaining several of my bikes there).

DINOSAUR with my new shifter

Here's a video of me riding with the shifter in the early stages.



After installing the shifter, it opened doors to riding longer and further. It allowed me to do more epic road trips and to have better control of the bike during trackdays. In fact, the first long ride I did was the Malaysian Adventure (Four days of riding around the Peninsula Malaysia using trunk roads only) which I will write soon. Stay tune!

No comments:

Post a Comment