Sunday, August 18, 2013

Epic Road Trip (Episode 9 & 10)

Hello Hello Hello

This is the last of the FLASHBACK for the Epic Road Trip....for that I will do something different. I will combine TWO Episodes together.

It is also a good opportunity to introduce my 'sister-blog' (NO! My sister didn't write the other blog) which is the travel diary of me and my wife. Check it out! :)


Epic Road Trip (Episode 9) - Italians in Pak Meng

For this episode, you can read about how I took a couple of friends to a nice beach in Thailand which is not as crowded or 'commercialized' as some of the other famous named places.

We went Island hopping.....well, you can read em here :)








Epic Road Trip (Episode 10) - Thailand 'Mini' Adventure, the ride before Ramadhan 

In this episode, read about how me and my wife rode to Koh Lanta but we went through 'unconventional' route, found some nice places to eat, etc etc







So that is all for the FLASHBACK Epic Road Trips. After this, everything will be updated on this blog as soon as I came back from that particular ride. Ride ON! 

No comments:

Post a Comment