Monday, August 26, 2013

Amputee Climber

I feel like writing something today....

After getting acquainted with Mark II, I started to 'venture' into other activities which was previously seemed impossible to me. 

One thing that I always wanted to do was rock climbing. Ever since I saw Tom Cruise in Mission Impossible 2, it was the one thing that I never got to do seriously.


With the encouragement from a good friend, I gave it a shot. My first attempt at climbing was at the MadMonkeyz Climbing Gym (13th November 2011)

Me, climbing with Mark I
 
@ MadMonkeyz with Mark II

I was so happy that I was able to do it I made myself a video on youtube:



Once I got some basic knowledge on climbing from MadMonkeyz, I started climbing elsewhere such as the Putrajaya Challenge Park (PCP)

Some photos from PCP

Here's my second video on climbing. This one should have better quality compared to the first :P


I love climbing but I haven't been doing it for a while now. Mainly because I injured my wrist during a small motorcycle mishap. However, once I am fit again, I will definitely climb and climb and climb!

DISABILITY IS JUST A WORD!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment